Northland Metal Deck Defender & Grass Guard - Fire Pit Heat Shield
Deck Defender & Grass Guard-Fire Pit Heat Shield. The original all metal heat shield lets you safely operate gas & wood burning fire pits on your wood deck, synthetic wood deck (aka: composite wood), lawn or concrete surfaces see below; Easily protect your deck, grass, patio & lawn. NOTE: FIRE PIT NOT INCLUDED P/N:DD3026
- No Assembly Required; just set your fire pit or chiminea on top of Deck Defender and burn as usual
- Designed to withstand high temperatures and protect areas from potential heat damage
- Size 26" x 26" x 4" high. Fits MOST standard fire pits 18 to 36 inch; weight capacity 350 lbs. Easy to carry, lightweight and portable.
- 100% fire-proof all metal construction; Tested to extreme conditions. Fire pits average app. 1,200 degrees F. max. "Deck Defender" has been tested up to 1,700 degrees F - so use with confidence. 2 year limited warranty. Designed and manufactured by Northland Metal Industries. Made in U.S.A. Beware of poor quality cheap foreign copies!
- MATERIALS: Aluminum top plate and lower steel sub-frame operate together in a 2-piece construction. Powder coated frame includes wide feet for lawn applications. Quality U.S.A. materials are hand crafted for longevity and appearance. "Deck Defender" is outdoor storage safe. It sits above the deck providing airflow to prevent moisture from accumulating.
- Use with standard gas & wood burning Fire Pits & Chiminea's. WARNING: NOT FOR USE with oxygen supplied fires. Oxy-fuel combustion is the process of burning a fuel using pure oxygen instead of air as the primary oxidant. This creates much higher flame temperatures than air-fuel flames.